“Newly Renovated Freestanding Residence”
Inspection Time: By Appointment
Lease Period: 12 Months or Longer
Pets: Considered on Application
Available: 10th October, 2020
Parking: 2 Car Garage - Internal Access. Additional Garage Sized Storeroom
Freestanding and fabulous, this low-maintenance split level home has just been completely renovated and provides light-filled living spaces. Just footsteps from the cosmopolitan conveniences of nearby Cremorne Junction and Neutral Bay, it's ready to move in and enjoy.
A north facing entertainer's terrace extends off the living room and is protected by an electric Vergola. Nestled amongst the surrounding treetops, the terrace is screened by streamlined timber panelling and is large enough to zone into alfresco dining, outdoor lounging and barbequing.
Holding an impressive 218sqm on title as part of a collection of just three, there is rear lane access to the garaging. Secure from the streetscape, walk to vibrant cafes, Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace and express city bus transport.
* Upper level living space opens to the North facing terrace
* Stone kitchen with breakfast bench, dishwasher and bulkhead storage
* Additional lower level living room/home office
* 3 bedrooms - master with a large walk-in wardrobe
* 3 bathrooms including 2 ensuites. Master with freestanding bath tub
* Workshop and masses of storage, internal access from the huge garage
* Concealed laundry, timber flooring and plantation shutters
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and security intercom
* 2 minute walk to buses, convenient to Middle Harbour Public School
* Easy access to North Sydney, CBD and Northern Beaches
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT JEREMY MARTIN - 0403 911 811
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.