“IMPRESSIVE - 6 MONTH LEASE ONLY”
Prepare to be wowed as you enter this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom rear townhouse in walking distance to the ever popular Centre Road shopping strip. Enter down a private driveway and be greeted by this high sitting modern wonder.
Comprising a carpeted sunny front sitting area, good sized tiled lounge and open plan kitchen/dining complete with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
The private good sized study or 4th bedroom with French doors leading out to a large sun kissed decked area is perfect for enjoying the Summer months with a pergola section usable all year around. Three bedrooms all have built in robes, Master with WIR and ensuite, spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath. Additional features include rear access to the garage, ducted heating and evaporative cooling, refrigerated cooling, very low maintenance outside area, separate laundry and toilet. Inspection will impress.
Walking distance to centre road shopping centre, Bentleligh train station and centre road bus stops. St Paul's Primary minutes away.
Please note this is 6 month lease only.
Please click ‘Book Inspection’ or ‘Email Agent’ to register for the inspection. Open for inspections and property availability are subject to change and cancellations, registering your details will ensure you are immediately notified via SMS of any changes or cancellations to inspection times.
Jellis Craig Coronavirus Update
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the open for inspection, including the Jellis Craig sales teams
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- You may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
OFI appointments may be subject to change or be run by appointment only. We encourage you to contact the listing agent prior to attending an open for inspection to confirm inspection details.
We also request you refrain from attending an open for inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.