“Low Maintenance Living”
Tucked away in a quiet, yet ever so convenient location, this charming weatherboard property offers an array of lifestyle options. This neatly presented home and its low-maintenance garden is one of only two on the block.
The interior offers two sizeable bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite access to the large central bathroom, while cleverly zoned to the other end of the property is a light filled, open plan living, dining and kitchen area that seamlessly connects to the delightful outdoor courtyard perfect for relaxing and entertaining family and friends.
With additional features including gas ducted heating gas ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, fresh landscaping and a carport, this home offers lifestyle convenience with all the added extras, be quick as this beauty won’t last long!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has