Welcome to Duplex 2 of this iconic street in Upper Coomera. a 6 Star Energy efficient Home.
Built in 2010 on a large 385m2 block with all the modern conveniences, is this stunning duplex ready for an owner occupier to move right in or an investor to lease out.
- 3 Bedrooms with BIR's & quality commercial grade carpet, main bedroom with en suite
- Study, meals area/living room, entry & hallway with laminate flooring
- 2 Bathrooms fully tiled plus powder room
- Bedrooms with built in robes, large walk in robe to main all with wire shelving
- Split system Air conditioning in living areas and Master bedroom
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and subway tile splash backs, electric cook top, electric fan forced oven. Modern two-pack and granite bench-tops with European stainless steel
canopy hood, under bench oven, dishwasher & ceramic cook-top, pull-out pantry, lazy suzanne, cutlery & pot draws
- Lounge/dining room has timber floorboards
- Linen & storage cupboards with vented wired shelving
- Large full size double lockup garage including 2 large storage cupboards wire shelving
- Outdoor Entertainment with large grassed backyard and shade sail
- Large Alfesco dining area with beautiful decking and ceiling fan
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Wall and allergy-free ceiling insulation
- 300 litre Solar Rheem off-peak hot water system
- 95% Energy saving lighting
- Reverse cycle inverter energy saving air-conditioning units to living & main bedroom
- 100% Sun Block roller blinds
- Stainless steel blade fans to study, living areas and bedrooms
- vented skylight to study
- Entry door video intercom
- Bathroom heaters & exhaust fans
- Recycled water to garden taps & toilet cisterns
- 3000 litre rain water tank
- Timber decking to entry & alfresco areas
- Intruder alarm with 4 motion detectors, code pad. sirens & strobe
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,789* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,400* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $11* per week approx
Rent: Currently on a periodical (month to month) lease at $450 per week
Currently Leased at $460 per week with good tenant until 27th February 2020
Gross ROI: 5.2% (assuming $460pw rent and PP of $460,000 )
Walking distance to Coomera Springs State School, Coomera Anglican School (Private School), St Francis of Assisi (Catholic Private School).
Shopping Centres including Woolworths, Coles, Aldi Supermarkets. You will also be walking distance to restaurants including McDonald's, KFC, Hungry Jacks, Pizza Hut, Italian, Mexican, Thai & Chinese Restaurants. Zarrafas coffee house is also around the corner too.
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements