“NORTH FACING RENOVATED TOWNHOUSE”
Situated in a quiet Burleigh cul-de-sac this immaculately presented, 3 bedroom townhouse offers spacious living areas and great sized bedrooms, all set just a short stroll to Treetops Plaza Shopping complex and only moments to the white sandy beaches of Burleigh.
North facing and flooded in natural light, this renovated townhouse delivers a modern, spacious kitchen with stone benches and open plan living on the lower level, whilst boasting 2 private courtyards, separate laundry and powder room. Upstairs offers 3 large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and 2 bathrooms.
Whether looking to invest or nest this low maintenance property is a must see!
In a prime location and so close to cosmopolitan James Street, Burleigh Heads Beach and Burleigh Headland, Stocklands Shopping Centre and great local schools, cafes, restaurants such as Justin Lane & The Pavilion, surf clubs, The Village Markets, the weekend farmer's markets and much much more.
Property Features Include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 2 bathrooms + powder room
- Freshly painted throughout
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops
- Single lock up garage with additional car space
- Covered alfresco entertaining area
- Private courtyard at the front and back of the property
- Set in quiet cul-de-sac
- Separate laundry
- Immaculately presented
- Perfect investment, first home or downsizer
- Fully maintained gardens
- Quiet complex, close to shops, schools and amenities
- Short stroll to Treetops Plaza, Medical, and Banks & Tavern
- Easy walk to Frascott park which features facilities such as a football field, dog park, BBQs & playground with tree tower with slides, adventure multiplay equipment and a flying fox
- School catchment: Caningeraba State School & Miami High
- Low Body Corporate fees: (approx.) $21 per week
- Rates: (approx.) $767 per half year
- Water: (approx.) $374 per quarter
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.