“QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LIVING WITH NO STRATA FEES”
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to Bayswater Village and the train station this modern renovated Villa will not disappoint. Ready to nest or invest you can't go wrong with this 3-bedroom Villa on a 163sqm block. Featuring new blinds, new kitchen, freshly painted throughout and NO STRATA FEES, Great for young couples, downsizers and the astute investor. This property is the perfect entry level to all Bayswater has to offer.
You will love the spacious open plan living area with plenty of natural light, flowing beautifully out to the low maintenance paved backyard. This is home is perfect for those with a busy lifestyle. Packed with features that will tick many boxes you do not want to miss out on this one.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with split reverse cycle air conditioner
• Kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and a lots of natural sunlight
• Bedroom 2 with built in wardrobes
• Bedroom 3 located near the front door so perfect for a home office or someone working from home.
• Large bathroom with shower and wide vanity
• Paved courtyard with storage room
• Front courtyard
• Freshly painted
• Separate laundry
• Pets allowed
• Parking for two cars
Located with everything at the tip of your fingers. You can walk to the Bayswater Train Station or catch public transport to the Bayswater station, Morley Galleria or Fremantle Station. Multiple parklands, Chisholm College and Hillcrest Primary School all within walking distance. Beaufort Street Café Strip and the Maylands Café Strip are a short drive away and only 7kms to the CBD
No Strata Fees
Water Rates approx: $1000
Council Rates approx: $1600