“1-Year New Modern Townhouse with Air Con and Floorboards”
This 1-Year New modern 3 bedroom townhouse has almost everything you need for a couple or a growing family.
It is perfectly located in a complex off a quiet street with ten townhouses, close to Riverwood parkland and sports centre and other amenities and local shops with convenient options to drive, take bus & train.
Main features include:
- 3 oversized bedrooms - One built-in, Main with Walked-in, ensuite and balcony
- 3 bathrooms - ground floor bathroom, upper floor bathroom and en-suite
- Laminate floorboards throughout downstairs and upstairs
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Open planned modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop and ducted rangehood
- Spacious walked-in pantry
- Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and oven
- Internal laundry
- Lock-up garage with motor roller-door
- Split system air con downstairs
- Video intercom and security alarm
- Low maintenance private back yard with a folding clothesline and rainwater tank
- Visitor parking inside the complex and unlimited free street parking
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR MORE INFO AND INSPECTION
HOW TO APPLY?
Best to apply online on www.realestate.com.au through 1form. (on the page for this property)
Alternatively, download the application form on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
Please send applications to [email protected] or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
One set of application form and supporting documents from each adult on the lease.
Please provide the following with your application (One set of application for each adult on the lease):
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of the rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent payslips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy.