“Luxury Boutique Townhome - Convenient Location - Low Body Corps!”
WITH A GENUINE REASON FOR SALE THE CURRENT OWNERS HAVE MADE THE DIFFICULT DECISION TO SELL! DON'T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A LOW MAINTENANCE, WELL PRESENTED TOWNHOUSE WITH LOW BODY CORP FEES MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING.
This near new duplex/townhome has been stunningly designed and complete with attention to detail and quality finishes throughout. The first level incorporates an open plan living and dining area (air-conditioned) which flows seamlessly through glass sliding doors onto the private courtyard with a covered patio offering the flexibility to entertain indoors or alfresco all year round.
The contemporary kitchen has been carefully thought out to ensure entertaining can be made a delight, offering an abundance of space, stainless steel appliances (incl. dishwasher), stone benches with plenty of cupboard spaces.
Designed with convenience in mind, the downstairs level also features the third toilet and a good-sized laundry area.
The first level of the home offers three great sized bedrooms all, with vaulted ceilings and built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom features a beautifully designed ensuite and walk-in robe with customised shelving for extra convenience.
The well laid out main bathroom offers an oversized shower and includes quality cabinetry and tap wear.
Only minutes away from local shops and public transport and with fit and finishes not often found within a townhouse, this will not last long.
Summary of features:
- Three great sized bedrooms, all built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom beautifully appointed ensuite and walk-in robe with customised shelving
- Open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen with stone bench and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious main bathroom with oversized shower
- Private courtyard
- Single lock up garage
- Low corporate fees
- Street frontage with individual access and driveways
- Mount Gravatt Primary School catchment (850m*)
- Mount Gravatt State High School catchment (1.2km*)
- Approximately 150m* to Bus Stops
- Approximately 1.5km* to local shops, restaurants & cafes
- Approximately 3.8km* to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 4.4km* to Westfield Carindale
- Approximately 8.7km* to the CBD
- Approximately 1.3km* to Griffith University (Mt Gravatt campus)