“NEW HOME WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED”
Located in Suburban Bellbird Park surrounded by greenery, but still only minutes from transport and shops, you’ve got the best of both worlds.
Let's walk around;
- Master Bedroom with A/C, Fan and Walk-in Wardrobe.
- Contemporary Kitchen with Stainless Appliances including Dishwasher & Stone Benchtops.
- Open Plan Living and Dining opening to…
- Covered Alfresco Area.
- Stylish Bathroom with Shower and separate Toilet.
- Lock-Up Garage with Remote Electric Door.
- Fully Fenced Low Maintenance Yard.
Key features include;
- Fans to Living and Bedrooms.
- Vertical Blinds to all Openings.
- Security Screens throughout.
Then you'll start noticing the little things;
- Tactile Chromed or Brushed Aluminium Fixtures and Fittings.
- LED lighting and Powdercoated Aluminium Fans.
- Quality Name Brand Appliances Throughout.
- Stone Benchtops with Timber-look Cabinetry.
- Shower Recesses Fully Tiled with Matching Tiles Extending through Bathroom
Why the location is so great;
- 2min from Bus (700m).
- 2min to Bellbird Park State Secondary College (800km).
- 2min from Parkland (900m).
- 4min to Redbank Plains Shopping Centre (1.5km).
- 4min to Kruger State Primary School (2.3km).
- 8min to Logan Motorway (5km).
ENQUIRE TODAY AND ORGANISE YOUR NEW HOME DIRECT WITH YOUR AGENT!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
*Furry family members considered on application.
*Times and distances calculated with Google Maps and are subject to change.
*You MUST register for viewing times, as they are subject to change.
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained above, Propertyworks will not be held liable for any errors in typing. All information is considered correct at time of advertising.
******** PLEASE NOTE **********
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have put in place precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all tenants and staff. Please click the 'Book now' button to see the times available. If you wish to bring another person to the inspection, you will need to seek confirmation from the leasing manager prior to the inspection. Please ensure you arrive at the inspection on time to avoid missing the allocated inspection time slot.
******** IMPORTANT REMINDER ********
Please refrain from touching any surfaces, door handles etc during your inspection. Whilst at the inspection, you must practice safe social distancing by allowing a 1.5m space between yourself and others.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND INSPECTIONS IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY UNWELL OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE THAT HAS COVID