“STUNNING APARTMENT IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH LUG”
Situated in a highly desired location, positioned within a stroll of Queen Street boutiques and eateries. In a boutique security block of five lies this elegant apartment which blends original Victorian Italianate charm with a sleek modern style.
• Light filled north east aspect
• Soaring 4-metre-high ornate ceilings
• Main bedroom with built-ins
• Timber floors
• Marble fireplace
• French doors
• Gas heating
• Formal lounge flowing to terracotta terrace overlooking English style garden and fountain
• Large, separate entertaining courtyard with private exit close to Oxford Street and Centennial Park
• Eat in gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
• Bathroom with bath & separate shower
• Desirable single lock-up garage
• Close to public transport
Stroll to both Paddington and Woollahra boutiques and restaurants
Easy walk to Bondi Junction Westfield, minutes to Bondi Beach by bus or car
Would you like to attend our inspection?
Firstly we need you to qualify that you comply with our COVID-19 Inspection Notice see below. If you comply please proceed to Point 1.
COVID-19 Inspection Notice:
If you are unwell, have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please don't attend an inspection and we would be more than happy to accommodate you by arranging an inspection with you at a later stage. If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you do not book an inspection until you are well or have been tested. We reserve the right to refuse access to a property if people show signs of being unwell. Only the tenants applying for the property are to attend the inspection, do not bring extra people or friends. Please sanitise before and after your inspection. Please do not touch anything in the property.