“Large full brick home | High rental return | Investor's favourite”
Seven Real Estate presents this large, three bedroom apartment in well established, full brick complex. Located adjacent to parks and playground, and just 500m to the local station and shops. This first floor apartment includes high ceilings, massive living space , two bathrooms and lock up garage.
- Large central living area with low maintenance tiled flooring
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built in storage
- Oversized master bedroom with attached robe and ensuite
- Full main bathroom with external window, bath and shower
- Semi-enclosed kitchen with gas cooktop and vented range hood
- Full internal laundry and dual aspect for light and ventilation
- Secure underground parking with individual lock up garage
This apartment is a prime opportunity to secure a family sized property in a great location, close to local schools, parks and transport. The large living area opens onto a spacious balcony overlooking Bardo park and playground.
The kitchen is semi-enclosed to separate it from the living area and has ample storage, stainless steel appliances, externally vented range hood and gas stove top. The apartment also includes a full internal laundry and a secure garage located in the underground parking lot.
Located in the catchment area for Auburn North Public School (950m walk) and Auburn Girls High School (650m), and with easy access to Parramatta Rd and the M4.
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.