Home loan calculator?
“'Sierra' - a tranquil urban oasis in the heart of Crows Nest Village”
Redefining the future of new developments in Crows Nest, 'Sierra' is a boutique collection of two and three bedroom residences designed to elevate comfort and enhance lifestyle. Masterfully combining organic curves, the innovative architecture is enveloped within the leafy streetscape and is located just footsteps from the attractions of nearby Willoughby Road.
With the development's footprint resembling a boat propeller, 'Sierra' has a sophisticated nautical feel with long timber clad vertical lines embracing the rounded edges. The curves create architectural interest with floor-to-ceiling glazed glass inviting the outdoors and natural light inward. Showcasing refined interiors grounded by elegant oak flooring, the bright living spaces are stylishly punctuated by matte black accents. Created to ensure their longevity, quality control is paramount along with a carefully curated yet forever glamorous materials palette.
Varying in configuration, the residences on offer in 'Sierra' include ground floor terrace style homes, elevated split level floorplans, single floor layouts with large studies and chic penthouse apartments. Holding direct street access into the terraced apartments, the larger residences orientated toward family living and offer immense versatility. The ground floor residences step down to a series of multi-purpose rooms over delivering on storage and cleverly utilising all available floor area. A limited number of penthouse apartments crown 'Sierra', each with the rare luxury of direct access to their own private rooftop oasis.
Neighboured by cosmopolitan eateries, small bars, supermarkets and specialty stores, discover the endless appeal of Crows Nest living close to tranquil parklands and express city transport links. Stroll to St Leonards Station and the new Metro Line train service in a matter of minutes or travel into the city by regular bus transport.
• Living areas seamlessly opening out to courtyards or balconies
• Kitchen finished in striking Imperial Statuario from AC Stone
• Oak flooring in the living areas, bedrooms softened with carpet
• Bathrooms united by Calacatta marble and moody mosaic tiles
• Integrated Fisher & Paykel/Miele refrigerators, gas cooktops
• Streamlined built-in robes, versatile work-from-home options
• Convenient level lift access from the secure basement parking
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, video intercom system
• Considered landscaping from ground level to the private rooftops
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Looking for a home loan? Contact Loan Market's Matt Clayton, our preferred broker. He doesn't work for the banks, he works for you. Call him on 0414 877 333 or visit loanmarket.com.au/lower-north-shore
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Alex Hillston on 0451 033 396.