“NEAT, TIDY, READY TO MOVE IN”
Filled with plenty of natural light and within walking distance to Toowong Village, this low maintenance unit is an ideal entry level opportunity into this sought after suburb. Unit 2 at 9 Norwood Street offers all the convenience of inner city living.
Fully tiled throughout for easy-care, on offer are two bedrooms with both rooms having built-in robes. The living room and the master bedroom have reverse cycle air conditioning.
The refurbished kitchen sits off the living area and offers plenty of storage space; and comes equipped with an electric stove top. A combined bathroom and toilet completes the internal layout.
The separate laundry/storage is located downstairs and is right next to the under cover single car parking space.
With public transport such as bus, train and ferry lines all in the vicinity, there is easy access to both the city and the University of Queensland, Toowong State School and Brisbane Boys College. Everything else is readily available here at Toowong Village with cafes, supermarkets and department stores.
Now vacant and available to move right in, get yourselves to the open homes or ring for further details.
2/9 Norwood Street features include:
* Two bedrooms - master with air conditioning
* Both rooms with built-in robes
* Air-conditioned open plan living room with balcony
* Combined bathroom and toilet
* Undercover car space with separate lock up laundry downstairs
* Storage available in laundry
* Close to public & private schools
* Bus, train and City Cat close by
* Toowong Village minutes away
* Council rates : $406.90/qtr