With a newly 12 months tenancy, $1200 per week return, perfect for investors.
This flawless contemporary masterpiece promises a lifestyle beyond compare. Cleverly designed to take full advantage of the stunning north easterly aspect, it offers multiple entertaining areas framed by the picturesque Gold Coast skyline.
The home is bathed in natural light and open to fresh coastal breezes. Each room has been skilfully thought out, offering a fantastic flow. The home in its entirety proves that high end design can go hand in hand with clever space and functionality.
Each room is impressively scaled, featuring high ceilings and elegant finishes. The master bedroom (parents retreat) showcases a stunning ensuite and balcony access, capturing mesmerising water and skyline views.
The open plan kitchen is equipped with quality appliances, a generous walk-in pantry and soft-close cabinetry. The ingenious integration of indoor and outdoor spaces offers a relaxed "Queensland" vibe, with alluring entertainment opportunities. Walk from kitchen to alfresco/poolside dining in a matter of footsteps.
Highlight Features Include:
• Generous two storey residence on 584m2 waterfront allotment
• 4 bedroom (master + 3 queen-sized bedrooms , 3 bathrooms
• Master bedroom with designer ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, balcony with water views
• Desirable north-east outlook of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skyline
• Alfresco entertaining, timber deck/sandstone, sun drenched swimming pool and spa
• Spacious open plan living/dining area, formal lounge, media room, study
• Secure parking for four cars (or trailer), front courtyard, vacumaid, back to base alarm
• High ceilings, fans throughout, air-conditioning, video intercom
• Water tank, shed and workshop, great storage
This ideal family abode is perfectly positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac and located just moments to Pacific fair, Star Casino, Broadbeach beach front and its array of popular restaurants, cafes, state and private schools. This is a rare offering in a prized location, inspections are highly encouraged to fully appreciate all the home has to offer.
Contact Jesse Young for more information.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.