This lifestyle property has it all. A lot of thought has gone into designing the home for comfort and the outdoors has been landscaped to enjoy the privacy and natural beauty of the block.
The home has been tastefully renovated with exclusive fittings and well-designed rooms. A clever combination of comfortable indoor luxury extending out to a large private entertainment area capturing the relaxing tranquillity of the natural rural setting. The block is fenced into two paddocks. Ideal to accommodate a horse. Second paddock has a small orchard and a neat little chicken house and fenced pen, plus a small garden shed. A large rain water tank supplies water for the garden/orchard, plus town water and power are connected.
Double street access offers easy parking for a horse float, caravan and boat.
Huge colorbond shed with work shop, numerous power points, computer connections and TV aerial, water connected. The closed in air-conditioned area could be used for an office. Ideal for a hobbyist or home business. Lock up roller door at both ends of the shed and drive through double car port. Attractive double steel gated entry on East Side Rd, leading to a gravelled landscaped driveway with a roundabout providing easy access to the home and sheds. Room to manoeuvre a large vehicle, caravan or horse float. Double gate entry from the road on the southern side at the back of the shed and drive through car port.
Attributes of this comfortable lifestyle property.
• Covered in front veranda with an inviting entry flowing into a small decorative foyer.
• Tiled comfortable living room, gas heater installed in a feature timber styled fireplace. Mounted on the wall is a reverse cycle split system.
• Kitchen is designed for cooking and easy entertaining. Well equipped with a quality new Bellini gas stove. A new dishwasher. Kitchen offers ample bench and storage space.
• Spacious open plan kitchen /dining area with double sliding doors that lead out onto a large covered in entertainment area with pull down clear vinyl blinds. Servery from the kitchen window. A private Bali themed courtyard leads from the entertainment area to an outdoor spa.
• The master bedroom faces N/E and has a large new ensuite and installed aircon. split system.
All three bedrooms have new wall to wall carpets, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• Well-designed spacious tiled main bathroom with deep bath, vanity, shower and toilet, all fully renovated.
The whole interior of the home has been completely renovated, freshly painted, new quality fittings and floor coverings throughout.
The small picturesque country township of Crows Nest is situated on the New England Highway, only 20 mins. drive south to Highfields shopping centres.( Highfields is the fastest growing area in Qld). 2 hrs drive to Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast.
The township offers a variety of retail businesses that surround the unique town square.
Schools, daycare centre, medical centre, Ambulance station, vet clinic, supermarket, aged care facilities and many sporting and recreational clubs and organisations.
The Town is surrounded by 3 recreational Dams, all within a 15 klms radius. And the beautiful Bunya Mountains to N/W.
This property is situated in a very picturesque area, close to town (short walk or drive).
Well worth an inspection. You will be impressed with what this well-maintained lifestyle property has to offer. The work has been done, all you need to do is just move in and enjoy!
OWNER IS MOTIVATED AND WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS
Phone Yvonne to book an inspection. Available 24/7