In recent years this property has undergone renovations and features both a modern kitchen and bathroom. The spacious kitchen boasts an abundance of both overhead and under sink cupboards, a large pantry and stone bench tops. The bathroom has both a separate shower and bath. In addition to this the roof has undergone a complete replacement to meet today's standards.
Located only minutes from Palmer Street, with its many restaurants, the Queensland Country Bank Stadium, the CBD, and for the keen fisherman, the South Townsville Boat Ramp.
On a fully fenced 1,012sqm block in sought after South Townsville this home is sure to be popular. Call to book your inspection today!
- Stunning timber floors throughout
- Modern kitchen with stone bench and plenty of cupboard space along with a dishwasher
- Renovated bathroom features a separate shower & bath
- Enclosed wrap around veranda to 3 sides
- Casement windows and glass louvers throughout for both natural light and breeze
- Screened casement windows
- Very generous height underneath
- Roof replacement in 2012
- Original 2 bay rustic carport
- Fully fenced 1,012sqm block with dual lane way access
- Boat Ramp is at the end of the street
Other featuresClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden, Polished Timber Floor
What’s around Fifth Avenue
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Contact the real estate agent
Ray White - West End Townsville
Nearby schools in and around South Townsville, QLD
Discussions in South Townsville, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in South Townsville, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in South Townsville, QLD 4810
No similar properties found in South Townsville