Home loan calculator?
“Classic cream brick updated with style!”
This beautiful four-bedroom home has been brought back to life with a well-designed and executed renovation. The bright and airy design offers warmth and charm like you are secluded in your own piece of paradise behind the privacy of the high rendered and timber panelled front fence.
• Featuring four good size bedrooms, the main with beautiful windows looking out onto the landscaped yard, a walk-in robe and updated ensuite with natural light from the smart skylight above. The other bedrooms all include built in robes, ceiling fans and plush carpets.
• The expansive new kitchen is an entertainers delight with large island bench and large window overlooking the outdoor entertaining space. The European laundry is included in the expansive cabinetry of the kitchen and is a well thought out addition.
• Updated main bathroom, has free standing bath, floor to ceiling feature tiles and double vanity there is plenty of room in this space for the family, a second family bathroom is near the third bedroom at the rear of the home and features floor to ceiling tiles, large shower and feature wooden vanity.
• With two living areas this home caters for the whole family, the front lounge has views of the landscaped front yard with access to it via sliding doors, while the second living has views of the landscaped rear yard through the large original 60s grand windows.
• Ducted gas floor heating and evaporative cooling are included in the front of home while it has split systems in two bedrooms at the rear of the property.
• Landscaped backyard with pop up sprinklers, fully established tropical plants and beautiful large, terraced lawn area.
• Rear entertaining space, with wood heater, tv and ceiling fan, just sit back a relax while you take in your beautiful surrounds.
• Exposed aggregate driveway, is an elegant entry to the property and leads to a carport long enough for two cars with storage area behind.
There is nothing left to do in this beautiful property, and the work the owners have done is second to none. Close to everything that Kennington has to offer including education facilities, shopping centres and public transport and only minutes from the centre of Bendigo this family home will not disappoint.
What’s around Hewitt Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
Heard & Co. Real Estate
Nearby schools in and around Kennington, VIC
Discussions in Kennington, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kennington, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Kennington, VIC 3550
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs