“Position position position”
The search is over! That perfect position where future capital growth is an absolute certainty, families that move to this street stay to build their dream homes. Situated on an elevated block, less than 10km from Brisbane CBD. Set in a leafy area with view of the district, your search for the perfect position is over!
- Rare 894m2 elevated block with mountain views
- Perfectly situated at the end of the cul-de-sac
- Great location to build your dream home
- 3 bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes)
- Natural light and breeze flow through-out the home
- Expansive front deck enjoying views
- Amazingly spacious lounge and dining areas
- Spacious main bathroom
- Separate kitchen featuring plenty of cupboard space
- Double lockup Garage
- Mount Gravatt State School catchment
- Mount Gravatt State High School catchment
- Approx. 5 minutes' drive to Griffith University
- Approx. 10 minutes' drive to Westfield Garden City
- Approx. 12 minutes' drive to Sunnybank
- Approx. 13 minutes' drive to Brisbane CBD
Mount Gravatt is a leafy suburb located 9km south of the Brisbane CBD. Mount Gravatt State School & Mount Gravatt High School are two of Brisbane's best schools with many families choosing Mount Gravatt to call home.
Add a wealth of great local cafes and restaurants, nearby parks, great public transport options and you really are in the centre of it all. Call Mount Gravatt home today!
We look forward to seeing you at our next open homes and feel free to call Jonah Burrell on 0435 839 912 today with any questions and to book your inspection!