$450/week A Private & Charming Ferntree Gully Retreat!
Desirably positioned in the highly sought after premium Australand development Ferntree Gully and situated in a quiet court location with freestanding style, this beautifully presented residence has been superbly designed to accentuate light and space with its high ceilings and intelligently placed windows drawing in sunlight all day long, this stylish and classic residence is a stunning example of fabulous location, superb design and quality finish with low maintenance and modern living.
• Quiet court location with freestanding style; spacious layout with sizable formal lounge and formal dining;
• 3 bedrooms including master bedroom with huge walk-in robe and full en-suite; other 2 bedrooms both have BIRs;
• Modern open kitchen featuring quality appliances including dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop & range hood, a sizable pantry and plenty of storage space;
• 3 toilets and 2 bathrooms; powder room downstairs offering more convenience; large family bathroom & toilet upstairs;
• Gas ducted heating throughout plus split system air conditioner, ceiling fans for comfort all year round; high ceilings + private low maintenance backyard;
• Double remote control garage with internal access to the house and the backyard.
• Conveniently located within a short stroll to all desired amenities & facilities
Popular and convenient location that is within close proximity to public transport, Mountain Gate Village, within minutes of Kent Park, Knox Park Primary Schools, Fairhills High School, , Westfield Knox City Shopping Centres, Eastlink and Waterford Golf Course, local parklands, this fantastic home is ideal for first home buyers, young professionals, empty-nesters or investors alike, an inspection is sure to impress!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist