Home loan calculator?
“LUXURY APARTMENT....BRAND NEW - REDLAND BAY.... "WAYFARER"”
One of 27 luxurious apartments that have been designed to exude a relaxed sophistication inspired by the natural beauty and serenity that living on the bay provides, Apartment 20 in the stunning "Wayfarer" development is the pinnacle of contemporary living.
Redland Bay has a personality all of its own. Its own relaxed pace in sync with the quiet lapping of the waters edge and beautiful bay breezes that only living by the sea can provide!
Wayfarer residences sit virtually next door to the Weinam Creek precinct where the re-development commencing in May will see the area come into its own - new car parks across ground and multi-level parking, reduced traffic congestion, rejuvenated parks, new pedestrian and cycle pathways, new public open spaces with communal areas for family fun and relaxation, new public boat ramp and more than 10,000m2 of lifestyle offerings including restaurants, cafes, grocery outlets and a medical precinct.
• First class fittings and finishes throughout
• Huge open plan living and dining area opening out to expansive entertaining balcony
• 3 king size built-in bedrooms all opening on to wide balconies - large master suite with luxury ensuite and spacious walk-in-robe
• Beautifully appointed main bathroom
• Stunning chef's kitchen with butler's pantry, stone bench tops and Italian Ilve appliances
• Internal laundry with great storage and vented dryer
• 2.7m high ceilings, European Oak timber floorboards, 100% New Zealand wool carpets, ducted air conditioning, bronze mirrored splash-backs, year-round cool bay breezes,
• 2 car spaces plus lockable storage room
• Walking distance to marina, walkways and boat ramps
• Just minutes from the Redland Bay Hotel and Redland Bay shopping village
Step outside your door and be greeted by the natural beauty and wonders of your Bayside aquatic sanctuary.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A RESORT STYLE APARTMENT ON THE BAY! $788,000
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939