Located on Bridgetree Oasis Estate's much sought-after Freeman Circuit is this beautifully renovated family home.
For a growing family, move in and enjoy luxurious living with open plan spaces, an entertainer's kitchen and dining space, breakout retreats, and an outdoor timber patio. For the investor, a premium residential property in suburbia to add to your portfolio.
The ground floor features the home's fifth bedroom, bathroom with bath and shower, and separate toilet. The first floor boasts four bedrooms and a breakout retreat with skylight and floor-to-ceiling window looking towards Bicentenary Reserve and the Bow Bowing Creek. An outdoor timber patio overlooks the outdoor space featuring Sir Walter Buffalo Lawn, olive and orange trees, and an in-ground trampoline play area.
• Corner block location on the much sought-after Freeman Circuit.
• Open plan living spaces including an outdoor timber patio.
• Entertainer's kitchen with island bench, recessed-panel cabinetry, 1901 Belfast sink with provincial tapware, gas oven and stovetop, and integrated kitchen laundry.
• Five bedrooms with one located on the ground floor. Three with built-in wardrobes, various ceiling fans, decorative lights and downlights.
• Dark bamboo floors throughout ground floor living spaces, the first floor, and staircase.
• Digitally ready via NBN connection, three Foxtel and four antenna locations, and a central
'technology hub' for your modem, switches and personal servers.
• Breakout retreat on the first floor with architectural elements that engage you with the local environment and maximise scenic views over Bicentenary Reserve and the rolling hills of Denham Court to the North-West.
• An established yard featuring Sir Walter Buffalo lawn to the front and back-yards, play area with in-ground trampoline, a built-in chicken coup, and garden with olive tree, orange tree, and well-established rosemary herb.
Located 1.5km from the Ingleburn CBD with primary and high schools, train station, big-four banks, Centrelink hub, and grocery store options for your convenience. Less than 10 minutes from the M5 Motorway and 15 minutes from Macarthur Square for your retail and gourmet dining splurges.
Contact Shayne Cuschieri, Ray White on 0417 174 011 for more information or to confirm your time at the next open house.