This family home has been designed for the entertainer with an abundance of space throughout filled with style and elegance! Situated on a 2160m2 corner block in a prime location, close to all of Highfield's great schools, shopping, sporting grounds and much more! Offering expansive living areas, brilliant outdoor entertaining, a pizza oven and large powered shed. You will be amazed at what this incredible family residence has to offer!
Some excellent features throughout this great home include:
- Fully fenced 2160m2 allotment with two street access
- Five carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Three living areas
- Massive open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- Covered outdoor entertaining with in-ceiling speakers
- Pizza Oven
- Ceiling fans
- Six kilowatts of solar power with a five-kilowatt inverter
- Watson monitor to assist you in monitoring power usage
- Wood fireplace
- Security system
- Powered 12 x 6-metre shed
- Rainwater plumbed to the house and connected to the yard
- New pressure pump on rainwater tank
- Two street access to the property
- Two inverter split system air-conditioners with one in the main living area and one in the main bedroom
At the heart of the home, you will find the massive open-plan kitchen, living and dining area also complete with reverse cycle air-conditioning. Featuring large glass sliding doors flowing out to the spacious, covered outdoor entertaining area, this is the entertainer's dream!
The gourmet, stylish kitchen overlooks the dining and lounge area and is equipped with quality electric appliances including a stylish glass splashback, an electric oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher, and features a double sink, heaps of bench and cupboard space.
This roomy family residence boasts five carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans. The luxury master bedroom is separate from the other bedrooms and is finished with reverse cycle air-conditioning, a television point, a spacious walk-in wardrobe and a massive ensuite equipped with a spa bath, double vanity and a large double shower.
The main bathroom is positioned centrally and features a built-in bathtub, separate toilet and separate vanity. Positioned opposite is the built-in laundry offering plenty of space and a sliding door leading outside. The fully fenced yard is complete with a 12x6 powered shed, a cubby house and plenty of yard space for the children to run around! There is also a 10,000-litre rainwater tank connected to the house for the toilets and laundry.
Complete with five kilowatts of solar power, heaps of built-in storage throughout the home, energy efficient lighting and much more!