“Modern, Private and Tranquil!”
This stunning property has been meticulously maintained by the owners over the past 27 years. With a gourmet kitchen and modern bathroom, this wonderful family home is ready to just move straight in. With a private pool area surrounded by landscaped gardens, this really does tick all the boxes.
Property features include:
* 4 bedrooms, all with built ins and ceiling fans.
* The master bedroom comes with air conditioning and access to the front balcony
* Large renovated bathroom upstairs with an additional separate vanity and a separate toilet
* Gourmet, spacious kitchen with quality appliances, including a dishwasher, gas cook top, 2 ovens and generous bench and cupboard space
* Additional space off the kitchen area, which incorporates space for your wine fridges and glasses
* 2nd toilet servicing the downstairs
* Spacious lounge and dining areas downstairs
* Rumpus area upstairs, perfect for a teenagers retreat or home office
* Covered entertainment area out the back
* Security and/or screens on most doors and windows
* Plantation shutters
* Tropical, Tranquil and Private pool area
* Double car port
* Landscaped low maintenance gardens
* Separate laundry
Close to parks, schools and public transport, contact us directly for an inspection.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You'll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.