“SHORT TERM LEASE ONLY UNTIL 15th AUGUST 2022”
SHORT TERM LEASE ONLY- LEASE MUST END in JULY OR 15th AUGUST 2022
This home is located in a quiet street and offers the following:
• Generously sized formal living area
• Kitchen boats amble bench and cupboard space, pantry and gas cooktop
• Adjoining family and meals area with access to the rear yard
• Four bedrooms
• Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Central bathroom with a bath
• Separate toilet
• Laundry room with rear access
• Ducted heating
• Floorboards to living areas and bedrooms
• Spacious rear yard with garden shed
6 MONTHS LEASE ONLY as the owner is looking to redevelop the property
Around the corner from Highvale Secondary College and Primary School, just a short drive to The Glen Shopping Centre and train station. Close to Eastlink and Monash freeways. Available to move in now.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
"As per the Government Directions, you must be fully vaccinated (or have a valid exemption) to attend any of our Open Homes or On-Site Auctions. Simply show the Agent your green tick when scanning the QR Code at the door, or produce Proof of Vaccination or Exemption.
If you are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, we can introduce you to the property via a private inspection. Please contact the agent to schedule a private inspection."
What’s around Parsons Avenue
Apply for this rental with
Want to apply for this rental?
Contact the property manager
Ray White - Glen Waverley
Nearby schools in and around Glen Waverley, VIC
Discussions in Glen Waverley, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Glen Waverley, Victoria?
Similar Houses for lease in Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs