“Inspections by Appointment Only”
Sitting on 1015sqm this freshly renovated home is perfect for those looking for convenience and comfort.
With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this house boasts amazing modern finishes with a beautiful brick exterior. This home is perfectly located with being extremely close to Glenorie Public School, local shops, and the amazing Glenorie bakery all whilst still being in a quiet and safe street.
- Completely new interior (freshly renovated by new owner)
- Huge Open kitchen
- European Kitchen appliances
- Two light filled Living areas
- Huge bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- 3 Phase Power in Garage (Perfect if you own an EV)
- 4th Bedroom downstairs is dual purpose (could be used for office/studio)
- 2 Large balconies (Front & Back)
- Incredibly close to Glenorie Public School
- Fits multiple cars on property along with vast off-street parking.
- Spacious backyard. Perfect for entertaining and for kids
This property is also within proximity to Glenorie village, the famous Glenorie bakery and easy access to Castle Hill Towers / Metro, Hornsby, Norwest Business Park, M1, M2 and M7 motor ways.
Perfect for all types of couples/families who will enjoy the benefits of a quiet country lifestyle while still living in Greater Sydney.
Pets: No Pets
Lease: 12 months
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, which will be supplied after you have inspected the property.