“TO INFINITY AND BEYOND”
World class views and on enviable private location within walking distance to the Strand makes for a blue-chip home.
Timber flooring, bi-folds and high ceilings are beautifully appointed with exceptional floorplan and open plan living.
Sleek and uncompromising in outlook, you'll see the buzz' too.
• Stunning views across to Magnetic Island the Townsville port and city
• True north facing with full uninterrupted island views
• Discretely located on hilltop position amid lush gardens on a 506m2 block
• High ceilings, rich timber floors with warm neutral colours
• Open plan living and dining flowing to the upper deck and equally stunning views
• Tastefully renovated kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless-steel appliances, induction cooktop and curved peninsula island bench
• Family room and media room on the lower level opening to the lower deck
• Main bedroom on the upper level with built-in robes and ensuite with spa bath
• Second bedroom is situated to the back of the home on the upper level
• Third bedroom downstairs has built in cabinetry and access to the third bathroom
• Low maintenance rear courtyard with feature rock walls and garden
• Double garage under the house with plenty of storage
• Rates approx. $6,383.72 per annum
Disclaimer: All photographs, facades, colour schemes, floor plans and dimensions are for illustrative purposes only and may vary slightly to the end product.