“PRIVATE INSPECTION AVAILABLE - If you love Collingwood, you’ll love 107Cambridge!”
NEGOTIABLE – RENT FREE PERIODS – DISCOUNTED RENTS!
107 Cambridge, a luxury offering inspired by New York's infamous meat-packing district. A bouquet apartment complex designed by the ever-talented Elenberg Fraser and brought to life by prominent property developer Gurner. 107 Cambridge St is one of the last remaining developments to be completed within the historic 'Foy and Gibson' precinct.
This 1-bedroom/1-bathroom/1-carpark apartment has finishes you would only find in a one-off bespoke custom build.
• Beautiful open and light filled living areas and kitchen
• Kitchen and bathroom equipped with chrome tapware
• Gas burner cooktops and stainless steel appliances
• Spacious bedroom with light wooden floorboards
• Built-in wardrobes with mirror sliding doors
• Wooden floorboards throughout open plan living area with shade privacy blinds
• Spacious balconies overlooking Cambridge Street
• Includes carpark (stacker) and storage cage
Beyond the apartment space, the ground floor retail space is occupied by Project49, a delicious café at your doorstep.
Only a short walk to the popular Smith Street.