Home loan calculator?
“Original family home with large north facing garden”
Set on a corner block with interiors bursting with character, this single level home features a light and bright feeling throughout. Perfect for first home buyers or investors, it's a great opportunity to secure a home in a convenient location of Woy Woy. Peacefully set in a prime location, create your dream home or look at the opportunities to capitalise and redevelop (STCA).
- Situated on a level 550sqm block; fully fenced garden with rare native boab tree
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen area; air conditioning in lounge
- Original cypress pine timber floors in main house, water glimpse from front entrance
- Spacious extended kitchen with breakfast bar and separate internal laundry with w/c
- Three bedrooms, main with large built-in wardrobe and air conditioning
- Second bedroom would make an excellent study
- Large covered outdoor entertaining with cottage and vegie gardens all north facing
- Single lock-up garage at rear side; with car space in driveway at front of house
- Enviable location, close to schools, shops, bus at door, seconds to waterfront
- Only moments to Woy Woy station, 15 minutes to M1 motorway
Council Rates $1,872pa
Water Rates $720pa