“Elevated Townhouse with Views!”
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a bargain property in this popular complex for well below the market average, as the ensuite bathroom requires some works at some stage, although still able to be used as is. Enjoy the feeling of living in the tree tops in this multi-level townhouse set high on the hill. The layout is reverse living with the open plan, air-conditioned living area and kitchen on the top floor to make the most of the awesome views. Entry is via the internal door from your double lock-up garage or ornate stain-glassed front door into the foyer. From here is a choice of two short staircases - upstairs to living or downstairs to the 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is also a separate laundry and 3rd toilet located off the entry foyer level.
The gated complex is surrounded by nature with a Council Reserve and bushland tract along two boundaries providing a sense of peaceful tranquility. The grounds are well maintained with on site management and the complex is ideally positioned close to shopping centres, Helensvale train/light rail station, bus stops and schools and within easy access to the M1. The body corporate fees are very reasonable approx $45 per week, which includes building insurance.
Property features include:-
- Great views from almost every window in the Unit
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and new ceiling fans. Master with ensuite and balcony
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Open plan, air-conditioned living with floating wood floors
- Good sized kitchen with dishwasher and large pantry
- Separate laundry and 3rd toilet and
- Remote double lock up garage with internal entry.
Currently rented for $380pw. This property is well-priced to meet the market and won't last long. All enquiries are welcome.