“Top Floor Apartment With Private Roof Terrace & City Views”
Modern style, city views and its own rooftop terrace combine in this top floor apartment to deliver stylish urban living in the heart of cosmopolitan Potts Point.
Perfect for entertaining friends and family, the private 39sqm roof terrace has plenty of space for sun lounges, dining table and barbecue. With city skyline views on one side and leafy streetscape views on the other, the timber-deck terrace is adjacent to a common rooftop entertaining deck with Harbour Bridge and Opera House views.
Atop an upgraded Art Deco security building, the well renovated apartment has bright and airy interiors with open-plan living/dining, double bedroom (with study zone and b/in desk/storage), sleek white bathroom (with bath/shower), Euro laundry, Caesarstone kitchen (with city skyline views), high ceilings, concrete floor and neutral dcor. This unique oasis presents ultimate convenience with cafes, dining, supermarkets, buses, trains at the doorstep and the area's cool small bar scene just a short walk away.
• Private 39 sqm rooftop terrace with city skyline views
• Leafy streetscape vista from living and bedroom
• View to Domain parkland & CBD skyline from kitchen
• Living/dining with high ceiling, concrete floor, air-con
• Bedroom and study zone with built-in desk/storage
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher
• Sleek white-tiled bathroom with shower above bath
• Concealed laundry and built-in storage cupboard
• Upgraded Art Deco security building, video intercom
• Common roof terrace with s/steel outdoor kitchen/bbq
• Harbour Bridge/Opera House views from common terrace
• Common rooftop toilet adjacent to entertaining terraces
• Cafes, dining, supermarkets, buses and trains at the door
• Walk to harbourside parks, Botanic Gardens and the CBD