Home loan calculator?
“QUALITY IN FOREST LAKES”
This truly is a beautiful place to call home. Positioned in the highly desirable Forest Lakes Estate, this stunning 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers all the prestige of a Canning Vale property without the price tag! Positioned on a roomy 720sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, there's plenty of space to move and so much convenience at your doorstep!
As you approach the property from the road, you'll be instantly impressed by its street appeal. Enjoying a slightly elevated position, the home overlooks beautifully manicured gardens in the front yard with a rolling, green lawn tiered gardens framing the entry doors. The roof has recently undergone a restoration with the eaves and gutters freshly painted to be complimentary.
Upon entering the home, the main hall makes it way past the formal lounge, which is framed by stunning, white French doors. Impeccably styled with elegant wallpaper and a chic chandelier, you can imagine entertaining your friends in relaxed style separate from the rest of the house in this inviting space. The central living area is at the heart of everything. Here a modern kitchen overlooks a sunken family and raised meals. The room is illuminated by natural light which floods through the large windows in kitchen and family areas but is also accentuated by the stunning chandelier and pendant lighting which adorn this space.
The bedrooms are all generously sized . The master bedroom enjoys access to a private ensuite and features a radiant, floral mural which lifts the room with its vibrant colour palette. Taps fittings within the two bathrooms have been recently updated to provide a modern outlook. But the laundry is seriously impressive, having recently undergone a renovation. Have a look at the photos and we're sure you'll agree that the design has been well considered with plenty of built-in storage and modern design elements.
Out the back offers a peaceful haven to escape from the everyday stresses of the world. Enjoy relaxing in the privacy of your own below ground, saltwater pool surrounded leafy green gardens. It truly feels like paradise on earth. The colorbond patio overlooks the pool offering a sheltered spot to enjoy a book whilst you watch the kids in the pool or a generous space for year-round BBQs with family and friends.
* Top class, formal lounge offering views over the front gardens and designer finishes.
* Open plan living combining the sunken family, raised dining and attractively appointed kitchen.
* Modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, island bench and new range hood.
* Large master suite enjoying a radiant, wallpaper mural and private ensuite bathroom.
* Generously sized secondary bedrooms.
* Fresh and bright bathroom offering a separate bath and shower with new taps and shower head recently installed.
* Beautifully renovated laundry to include plenty of built-in storage, modern splashback and generous bench space.
* Fantastic, colorbond alfresco offering plenty of space for outdoor living and entertaining.
* Relaxing, salt chlorinated pool shrouded by beautifully established gardens.
* Double carport offering sheltered parking under the main roof.
* Manicured front gardens providing plenty of street appeal.
* Garden shed offering space for extra storage.
* Striking timber decking by the front door.
THE FINER DETAILS:
* Impressive chandeliers feature through the living areas.
* New timber look floors to the sunken family space.
* Modern wallpaper details and neutral colour schemes can be enjoyed throughout.
* Wrap around windows in the kitchen offer views to the leafy side garden and alfresco.
* Ceiling fans to the master and 1 secondary bedroom.
* Ducted air evaporative conditioning*.
* Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the formal lounge.
* Gas bayonet point available to the family room.
* Security system and monitor for peace of mind.
* Recent roof restoration with gutters and eave freshly painted.
* 18" solar panels plus inverter.
* Garden bore with new bore pump.
Enjoying a prominent location, moments from local schools, parks and reserves, this versatile Thornlie home is perfect for young families. Thornlie High is an easy 1.7km trip in the car whilst Forest Crescent Primary is a walkable 850m away. Shops at Forest Lakes Forum are easily accessible and bus stops are readily available on Garden Street and Forest Lakes Drive.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Josh Brockhurst
Mobile: 0408 280 198
*Note: Ducted evaporative air conditioning closed off to formal lounge and replaced with a reverse cycle split system.
Council Rates: $509.25 per qtr
Water Rates: $292.43 per qtr
Block Size: 720sqm
Build Year: 1992
Property Type: House
Floor Plan: Not Available