Home loan calculator?
“Grand Family Tudor Style Home in a Tranquil Bush Setting”
Located in a secluded bush setting is this magnificent family home.
Enjoy many hours relaxing surrounded by nature in the back garden overlooking Carroll's Creek or admiring the waterfall – an artist’s paradise.
This family home boasts multiple living and entertaining areas that open out to the gardens, pool and entertaining patio.
• Five bedrooms, including large main with walk-through robe/dressing room and ensuite
• Spacious open plan quality gas kitchen, with Miele appliances, looking out to the rear gardens plus family lounge area
• Casual meals area which flows out to the entertaining patio
• Formal lounge with Jetmaster Fireplace, formal dining
• Family or media room with cathedral ceilings
• Main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
• Billiard room that spills out to the sparkling salt water solar heated in-ground pool with PebbleCrete beach, spa and waterfall feature
• Low maintenance native gardens with lawn area for children to play
• Study or home office adjacent to the entrance for those who work from home
• Double car garage
• Plenty of storage
Short walk to local and City bus transport, quality public and private primary and high schools
Close to Glenrose Shopping Village, theatre, library, Lionel Watts sports ovals and dog park to name a few.
Easy drive to the Northern Beaches Hospital and the beaches.
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to First National The Forest by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.