Home loan calculator?
When thinking of a tree change or a beautiful rural setting it would be safe to say you would imagine something like 210 Evans Lookout Rd, Blackheath. Located just a short stroll to world renowned hiking trails and within close proximity to the heart of Blackheath village, this timeless, renovated home situated at the end of a tree-lined driveway is sure to impress. Designed to highlight the surrounding environment, the main living room, dining room, kitchen and bedrooms all enjoy a sunny Northerly aspect and amazing rural vistas. The grounds have been designed to keep ongoing maintenance to a minimum and spans across an impressive 2 acres.
The property features a beautiful two bedroom, one bathroom home with timeless character and stylish features throughout. There is also a separate, luxurious cabin with its own private deck overlooking the lush gardens, creating an ideal spot for a quiet afternoon nap or extra guest accommodation. In addition to the cabin there is a separate art studio, filled with natural light that filters through the leadlight windows and doors. The extensively landscaped gardens have meandering pebble pathways that lead to the cabin, art studio, and glass garden house, which has been made from vintage glass windows and doors and could be easily turned into a sunroom.
* Stainless steel kitchen with Neil Perry rangehood and gas cooktop
* Stunning, fully renovated bathroom with teak vanity and porcelain basin
* Main bedroom and lounge area have direct access to the deck
* Ambient feature fireplace, ideal for cold winter days
* Inviting deck creates an ideal space to enjoy the changing vistas
* Driveway is lined with ornamental pear trees and ambient night lighting
* Landscaped cold climate gardens with hydrangeas, wisteria, escallonia and Japanese Buxus to name a few
* Shaded by trees creating a cool summer spot
* Reverse cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fan
* Gas, water and sewer lines down to the cabin
* Leadlight windows and doors
* Warm in winter and cool in summer