Home loan calculator?
“Classic character and charm on the beach”
Everyday is a holiday when your home is on the beachfront!
With spectacular ocean vistas, sandy beaches, water sports, cocktails and casual meals at any one of the many and varied restaurants, bars and eateries why would you travel anywhere else.
This solid bluestone beauty with soaring ceilings and character features has been renovated from top to toe whilst maintaining the enchanting allure of her 1901 heritage.
All glass commercial stacker doors slide to open the entire frontage of the home, spilling out onto the entertaining deck and bringing the seaside inside.
Spacious rooms, marble fireplaces, polished floorboards, high period ceilings and skirtings are beautifully complemented by crisp white walls and modern renovated bathrooms, a fresh kitchen upgrade and super funky loft extension, the perfect retreat area for teens, an additional bedroom or perhaps even a seasonal source of income or student accommodation.
What we love about this home:
- c1901 bluestone villa
- Seafront entertaining deck
- Bi-fold doors opening the entire frontage of the home to the deck area
- Indoor outdoor dining and entertaining options
- Huge living room with feature fireplace and marble mantle
- Four fireplaces - three marbled
- Master bedroom with light filled atrium, built in robe and fresh white ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three both extremely generous doubles
- Fresh kitchen updates include stone benchtops, loads of storage, stainless steel dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
- Ducted gas heating and three reverse cycle air conditioners
- White and bright, the family bathroom also recently updated
- Laundry facilities with external access
- Fully lined and insulated, the loft extension will delight teens and guests with plenty of room for relaxing as well as offering additional sleeping facilities and storage
- Rear garden courtyard with established lawns and greenery, bbq area and storage for stand up paddle boards and kayaks
- Integrated WIFI system and NBN connected
- Continuous instantaneous gas hot water system
- Double garage with auto panel lift door, access from Seaview Road
- Excellent Airbnb return for investors or holiday home buyers (details upon request)
- Council approvals in place to further extend and raise the front decking area if desired
Pick up a coffee at Joe's kiosk and take a leisurely stroll to Henley Square just 300m from your doorstep, a spot of shopping perhaps at One Rundle or the boutiques, a lazy lunch before wandering back to watch the sunset, wine in hand, in your very own seaside piece of paradise.
Please note inspection times are limited due to current Airbnb bookings.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™