Home loan calculator?
“The Buderim Lifestyle and Convenience You Have Always Dreamed of”
Framed by the Buderim rainforest backdrop, 22/11 Jorl Court Buderim delivers a unique modern townhouse experience for either a first home buyer or investor.
Brand new and tastefully appointed throughout with quality fixtures and fittings and a bold neutral colour palette; features include:
- Three Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Powder room
- Double car remote garage
- Split system air-conditioning in living and master bedroom
- Open-plan kitchen
- Stone benches in kitchen bathrooms
- Custom cabinetry in the kitchen
- Wooden staircase
- Private balcony
- Generous storage.
- A private rear courtyard adjoins the garage offering a quiet outdoor space to read or enjoy a coffee.
- A communal BBQ at the rear of the complex for residents to use overlooks the rainforest and native Australian bush inspired gardens.
Walking distance to the University of the Sunshine Coast, dining, general retail, supermarkets, gyms, parks, and outstanding educational facilities for all ages not to mention the new town centre with a community club, The Bower Tree.
A great option for a buyer looking to enter the market, to find out more and secure your new home just give Lachlan or Michael a call.