“Brilliant Opportunity For The First Home Buyer or Savvy Investor”
Situated in a well maintained and highly sought-after modern complex, on a quiet street in Mount Druitt, this contemporary corner unit is not to be missed. With the recent NSW Government announcement of over a billion-dollar Mount Druitt CBD revamp, the proximity of this property will be second to none!
- Fabulous floor plan design and currently leased to excellent tenant.
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area greeting you on entry, with the added comfort of split system air conditioning.
- Bright kitchen featuring stone bench tops, with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, dishwasher, ample cupboards, storage space and internal laundry closet
- Two generous sized bedrooms, both offering built-in wardrobes and large windows for plenty of natural light, with the master bedroom also offering a private ensuite
- Two bathrooms, with the main offering a built-in bath and freestanding corner shower
- Large private sunny balcony, single allocated parking space in a secure underground carpark with direct elevator access to your floor.
Local shops, cafes and restaurants are all within walking distance at the end of your street. Mount Druitt train station, bus stops, Westfield shopping complex are a short stroll away. With the added convenience of having direct access to the Great Western Highway, while also being surrounded by quality public and high schools, nearby Mount Druitt Hospital, you really will have everything at your fingertips!
Water Rates $179.00 Quarterly
Council Rates: $391.00 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1006.00 Quarterly