“6 bedroom dual living home - 200* metres from Currimundi Lake”
** Photos have been taken prior to the new curtains & screens being installed **
This private 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom dual living home is positioned backing onto Frank McIvor Park just a short 200 metres* from the shores of Currimundi Lake and moments from the patrolled beach and cafes.
A home that is perfect for dual living with the main dwelling featuring four bedrooms, the main with ensuite and walk-in robe. There is also a two-bedroom attached granny flat at the rear perfect for the extended family or work from home space. Freshly painted and refreshed, the home has had some updates with added features to come soon with new screens & curtains!
Surrounded by lovely gardens this home offers a large covered entertaining area and privacy to entertain as the children and/or pets are safe within the fully fenced yard.
This home has so much to offer with the additional cost saving benefits of Solar power & dual living to share the home, splitting costs between a friend or family member. The granny flat could even be the ideal place for your home based business.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 2 bedroom 1 bathroom granny flat
- Main bedroom with walk in robe plus ensuite with bath
- Air Conditioning
- Freshly painted
- Screens to windows to be installed
- Curtains to be installed
- Ceiling fans
- Builtin robes & plenty of storage throughout
- Main entertainers kitchen with stone bench tops & dishwasher
- Second kitchenette area with sink in the granny flat, you could easily add an air fryer or convection oven for use here
- Level 607m2* fully fenced yard
- Backs onto Frank McIvor Park - perfect for kicking a football or a game of cricket.
- Multiple separate formal and informal living areas
- 5kW solar panels
- Remote double garage/carport
- Fishing, water sports and boat ramp on your doorstep
- Close to cafes and patrolled beach
- Short stroll to public transport and local schools
- Easy access to Brisbane International Airport (65 minutes*) and Maroochydore Airport (25 minutes*)
- 10 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- 20 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University
** Water compliant with tenants to pay for full water usage
** Solar power with tenants to have power in their own names retaining full benift of this
** Pets are considered on application
What’s around Alice Street
Contact the property manager
Ray White - Caloundra
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Currimundi, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Currimundi, QLD 4551
Discover what it's like to live in Currimundi before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Currimundi, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Currimundi, Queensland?
Similar Houses for lease in Currimundi, QLD 4551
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs