“Living and Entertaining is Easy in this Fully Renovated Family Home”
Cul-de-sac positioned on a bumper 909sqm block that enjoys direct access to Lewis Oval, this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home flaunts the spectacular results of a full contemporary renovation. Flowing over a practical single level, living with a capital 'L' is a reality here whether you're enjoying entertaining or seeking space to unwind from a busy life. Generous indoor dimensions offering formal and casual living areas are complemented by fabulous outdoor spaces including a heated saltwater pool and cabana, two separate alfresco entertaining areas and a huge backyard that will no doubt play host to endless games of cricket and soccer. Adding to its impressive credentials, a double garage with drive through, 3-zone ducted a/c and a security system with cameras. You’ll just love the location that allows you to walk to cafes for your morning coffee, browse the local shops and corner pubs, walk easily with the kids to school, and Lambton park and pool that are just 500m away. Simply move in, kick back and enjoy!
• Fully renovated single level home on 909sqm cul-de-sac parcel
• Fresh, neutral décor, plantation shutters and plush carpet underfoot
• Spacious formal lounge room with study nook; relaxed open plan family living/dining
• Kitchen with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and twin shower, twin vanity ensuite
• Family bathroom with bath, shower, black tapware and heated towel rail
• Laundry with third w/c and shower
• Electric-heated saltwater pool and cabana
• Low maintenance home
• 2.5km from John Hunter Hospital; 3.5km to University of Newcastle
• In catchment for prized New Lambton Public and Lambton High schools
Council Rates: Approx. $2,300 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx, $805.74 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)