This 3 x 1 semi ensuited well presented family home sitting on a great sized subdivided block which comes with heaps of space outside, sitting on (Approx.) 408sqm with features including,
* Neatly presented front yard with grass starting to come back.
* Feature garden bed to the centre of the garden.
* Cute little veranda area to front door.
* 2 separate single door garage entrances with drive through access to back yard all with concrete flooring.
* Side gate for entrance to backyard also great for entrance whilst entertaining.
* Through the front door is a small foyer area.
* To the left is a nice sized formal loungeroom, with brand new split system air-con, areal & foxtel plugs along with curtains.
* To the right you have the Master bedroom, with walk in robe, curtains, telephone plug and entrance to the semi-ensuite.
* Semi-ensuite has entrance through the passage as well for bedrooms 2 & 3, it comes with a separate bath and shower, single vanity with mirror above and 1 door a 3 draw storage cupboard below
* Bedroom 2 & 3 are nice sized rooms with curtains and built in robes.
* Laundry comes with toilet, trough, room for washing machine and entrance to the side of the yard for clothes line.
* Passage way has linen press.
* Open plan Kitchen, dining & Family room all overlooking the backyard and entertainment area.
* Kitchen comes with pantry, 4 burner gas cooktop, oven, plenty of cupboards, nice amount of bench space, room for a dishwasher and sink overlooking entertainment area.
* Dining is a nice size area with a single brick built feature area with gas bayonet for heater.
* Family room is a great size with air-con that is only cold, antenna & all overlooking the yard.
* Stepping out the back from the family room area you are welcomed by a new undercover colourbond entertaining, area all brick paved, great size for entertaining.
* To the rear of the back is a great sized starting to grass area for the kids to play.
* To the right hand side of the yard you have a nice size shed, brick paved and semi-grassed around this area.
* Down the side where the laundry entrance is located is all brick paved with clothes line and a limestone retaining wall for a garden bed.
* New fully tiled inside minus bathroom.
* Freshly painted.
* Security screens throughout.
* Storage hot water system around 3 years old.
* Shire Rates Approx. $1780.00.
* Water Rates Approx. $1055.00.
Properties like these are not lasting so don't wait call now!!
Sean on 0411 577 920 or Tammy on 0403 123 925
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Pentecost Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
Ray White - Whiteman & Associates
Nearby schools in and around Beechboro, WA
Discussions in Beechboro, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Beechboro, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Beechboro, WA 6063
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs