Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on
- the listed display price, if available.
- the lowest value if the listed display price is a range.
- the median listed price for the searched suburb if a listed display price is not available on the listing.
- the national median listed price if the median listed price of the searched suburb is not available.
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property.
Median listed price for the searched suburb: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb.
National median listed price: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally.
“SUPERB MASTER BUILT FULL BRICK TWO STOREY FAMILY HAVEN SET AMONGST NATURES BEAUTY!”
This residential sanctuary is beautifully appointed and set amongst a leafy backdrop in a quiet family-friendly street. Although seemingly tucked away, it's amazingly convenient, walking distance to Bardwell Park train station, schools, shops, and buses, with a short drive to the M5 motorway. This beautifully designed bespoke residence takes modern living to superior heights and is the epitome of luxury. With a striking sculptural façade and finished to an exceptional standard, this luxury home offers the perfect balance of style, form and function for contemporary indoor/outdoor living that flows seamlessly. Interiors are bathed in natural light, offering a practical dual-level layout with intelligent separation of family, accommodation and entertaining spaces.
* 4 generous bedrooms, three with built-ins
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe plus private balcony with picturesque leafy valley views
* Large separate family room or potential 5th bedroom
* Stunning, sleek modern eat in kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops and gas stainless-steel appliances
* Generous open plan lounge and dining room with water fall feature
* Expansive entertainers' pergola overlooking landscaped grassed rear yard, perfect for entertaining family and friends
* Modern main bathroom with free standing bathtub
* Internal laundry with 3rd toilet
* Lift access to carport with electric gate provision
* Other features include ducted air-conditioning, polished timber floorboards, attic storage, high ceilings, separate storeroom, rain water tank, alarm system and video intercom
* Short walk to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools, parks and transport
What’s around Bardwell Crescent
Contact the real estate agent
PRD - Kingsgrove
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Earlwood, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Earlwood, NSW 2206
Discover what it's like to live in Earlwood before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Earlwood, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Earlwood, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Earlwood, NSW 2206
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs