“Single Level Two Bedroom Renovated Townhouse”
Send an enquiry below to receive updates, register to view the property or to start your rental application. Visit: snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
A north-facing, single level, two bedroom townhouse in a private leafy oasis
This north-facing, two bedroom townhouse situated in a quiet cul-de-sac provides a private and tranquil setting. With a private paved courtyard and an established garden bed leading to the front door you will always be glad to come home.
The property has a light-filled living area and seamless access to the private front courtyard. A spacious kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances is illuminated by a high timber sky-light, creating the perfect culinary oasis.
Built-in-robes to both bedrooms and built-in shelving throughout the unit provides ample storage options. An updated bathroom and separate laundry give a modern feel and look. Blinds and curtains provide added privacy and energy efficiency while ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning will keep you comfortable all year round.
A single carport with storage space and plenty of visitor parking makes the unit easy and convenient to access.
With the popular Yarralumla shops only a short walk away and nearby Lake Burley Griffin, parklands, walking trails and the Commonwealth Golf Club, you will be spoilt for weekend activities.
Your new home features:
+ North-facing and spacious private courtyard to front
+ North-facing full-length sliding windows to living area
+ Ducted gas heating
+ Split-system reverse cycle air-conditioning
+ Built-in-robes to both bedrooms
+ Single level
+ Updated bathroom and separate laundry
+ Single carport and storage area
+ Close to popular local shops, primary school and cafes
+ Moments to Lake Burley Griffin, parklands, walking trails and golf club
*Available early December for a minimum 12 month lease.
*Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Canberra website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Inspect the property (or have a representative inspect on your behalf)
2. Click on the link following the inspection to create your Snug profile
3. Fill in the details and send your application to (Ray White Canberra, Danielle Calf, [email protected])
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for any inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.