“Beautifully maintained family Queenslander of timeless appeal.”
Auction Location: On site.
Why you'll love it:
An exquisite haven showcasing bygone charm and enduring style, sympathetically appointed for modern living, this lowset 1931 Bungalow occupies a generous 862sqm (approx.) in a highly sought-after location and, quite simply, would be impossible to replicate.
- Much treasured by the same family for over 30 years
- Ready to enjoy now and offering scope to personalise
- Stunning period details and rich character detailing
- Formal lounge room and spacious open living/dining
- Island kitchen with Ilve appliances and gas cooking
- Grand parents' retreat including sunroom and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms, study and separate office
- Private established gardens with large deck and pool
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and vintage fireplace
- Garden workshop/storage shed and carport
Best suited for:
Buyers who value space, quality and architectural excellence, within strolling distance of shops, schools, parks and buses.