“Stylish house for the modern family”
Delighting in leafy escarpment views amidst quiet tree lined surrounds, this near new two storey residence indulges in an enviable family lifestyle of effortless privacy and contemporary comfort. It occupies a sunny block on the high side of the street, located within close proximity of tranquil parklands, schools and arterial roads leading to Wollongong CBD.
- Chic modern interiors welcome with natural earthy tones and soaring ceilings
- Stone gas kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Generous open plan lounge and dining areas warmed by fireplace with mantle
- Master bedroom appointed with a walk-in robe and a full dual vanity ensuite
- Four large bedrooms fitted with built-ins, third bedroom opens to own balcony
- Main bathroom designed with chic floor-to-ceiling tiles and a sleek stone vanity
- Upstairs living area flows to the wraparound alfresco deck with a lush backdrop
- Open rise staircase, terraced gardens at the front, secure double lock-up garage
Council rates $358.56pq approx.
Water rates $172.04pq approx.