“Meticulously renovated Art Deco residence of renowned architectural design”
A rare find in the area, this private and inspired home was designed in 1927 by acclaimed architect Professor Leslie Wilkinson, famed for his symmetry and artistic vision. Idyllically peaceful and secluded, embodying romantic Mediterrean and Georgian influences, this home basks in mesmerising views spanning Middle Harbour and Quakers Hat Bay. Set over an elegant 639sqm within an exclusive enclave, it's moments to the foreshore, Spit restaurants, buses, parklands and Beauty Point Public School.
- Formal living with a gas fireplace, French doors to the terrace with views
- Formal and casual dining flowing to an enticing limestone paved courtyard
- Deluxe marble and gas kitchen, Ilve cooktop, stainless appliances and rangehood
- New contemporary bathrooms with rain showers, master bedroom with ensuite
- Bathed in natural light and cross-breezes, accented with signature windows
- Beautiful bedrooms, three capturing water views and built-in wardrobes
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.