“Fall in Love with This Brick Beauty in a Handy Location”
With an immensely warm, welcoming and homely vibe, you'll love this 2-bedroom + study home from the very first step inside. Polished timber floors, 5-step cornices and picture rails add just the right amount of charm and character, while previous updates to the kitchen and bathroom deliver modern convenience, and the addition of 1.5kw solar electricity panels promises lower utility bills. Downsizers will value the low maintenance block that allows you to create a garden of your choice, while young families will appreciate the home's handy location close to parkland, schools and Blackbutt Reserve and shopping strip. Additionally, with Westfield Kotara and John Hunter Hospital both less than 10 minutes away, this brick and tile beauty provides an instant gateway to comfortable and well-connected, carefree living.
- Single level brick and tile home on north facing 443sqm block with single carport
- Handy storage with light and power under the home
- Two bedrooms both fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Fresh décor, LED downlights and polished timber floors throughout
- Cosy air-conditioned lounge room with brick fireplace
- Eat-in kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Bathroom with shower and separate w/c
- In catchment for New Lambton South Public and Kotara High schools with easy access to St Theresa's and St Pius
- Superb for first homebuyers, downsizers & investors with approx. return of $410-$430pw
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.