*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***
Auction: Saturday 30th September commencing at 9.30am On Site
Set beyond landscaped gardens and a picturesque c1920s facade, this updated residence is set over a remarkably spacious single level, perfectly sized to suit the growing young family. Set on a child-friendly level block with a coveted rear-to-north aspect, its light-filled interiors encompass a multitude of flexible living areas. Enhanced by smart contemporary touches, it showcases an exquisite array of traditional details combined with a modern indoor/outdoor layout. Positioned to promise the ultimate in convenience, it lies just footsteps from High Street village shops and is rapidly accessible to the CBD and Chatswood.
* Refined formal lounge with elegant original timberwork, domed ceiling
* Sunbright open plan living/dining, enclosed by wraparound glass doors
* All-weather timber alfresco deck, perfect for private family entertaining
* Fully fenced child friendly yard, wide traditional alfresco front verandah
* Freshly presented freestanding studio - ideal as home office/guest room
* Quality Miele dishwasher, stainless steel deLonghi gas stove/90cm oven
* Updated period inspired bathroom featuring stained glass windows
* Exquisite high ornate ceilings, picture rails, cast iron/ceramic fireplace
* Ample storage, ducted air con and heating, secure tandem carport
* Close to Willoughby Girls High, Willoughby Public, St Thomas Primary, Pius X College
Land size: 556sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.