Home loan calculator?
“Brimming with Character and Modern Appeal Opposite Beautiful Lambton Park”
'Clarrod on the Park' is a gorgeous period home that's brimming with charm and character while at the same time a sympathetic renovation and rear extension delivers modern style and appeal. Spanning a generous single level layout and boasting exceptionally well-proportioned room sizes, this heart-warming property is full of natural light while also delivering the ultimate in privacy.
10ft ceilings enhance the sense of space in the original three bedrooms and lounge room which are also filled with an abundance of hallmark features including 6" Kauri pine floors, two ornamental fireplaces and tongue and groove ceilings and walls. The master bedroom offers sanctuary status at the rear of the layout along with its own living space and striking new spa ensuite. This same stunning aesthetic has been applied to the family bathroom. A large deck can be accessed from multiple sliding doors and is perfect for alfresco entertaining, while a wrap-around bullnose verandah may be your go-to spot for some peace and privacy enhanced by beautiful northerly sunshine.
Landscaped gardens beyond the home lead to an original single garage and double gates accessed via the rear lane, there is potential to add a large garage, studio or extra accommodation (STCA).
Beautiful Lambton Park with its new footpath and rotunda is directly across the road and Lambton pool is 200m away, and there's a fabulous choice of cafes, corner pubs, clubs and local shops to explore at both Lambton and New Lambton.
- Renovated and extended period weatherboard home on 638.6sqm block with rear lane access into parking
- Ducted a/c throughout with solar electricity panels to keep running costs down
- New skylights have added beautiful natural light into the home
- Three separate living areas and four bedrooms allow space for everyone
- Two stunning new bathrooms each with spa bath, heated towel rail, full-height tiling, ensuite with double shower
- Granite topped kitchen with 6-burner gas stove, dishwasher, abundant storage
- Large alfresco entertaining deck and wrap-around verandah, landscaped gardens
- 900m to Lambton Public, 1100m to St John's Primary, 1300m to Lambton High
- Five minute drive to John Hunter Hospital, six minutes to University of Newcastle
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investiga