In what has been rated by the Financial Review as one of Australia's top 10 most exclusive residential buildings, this is your unique opportunity to secure a magical sub-penthouse which overlooks the Brisbane River and the cultural heart of New Farm.
Positioned in the heritage listed Old CSR Refinery which dates back to 1893, this iconic building has been converted with a vision sympathetic to its historic architectural values. It combines timeless craftsmanship, contemporary design and is further enhanced by original exposed brickwork and finely crafted finishes.
This luxury residence occupies an enviable corner position that takes full advantage of panoramic river and city views and features four bedrooms, the master with its own luxurious limestone-finished ensuite; a second bathroom, recently upgraded with the highest quality finishes; and a true chef's kitchen incorporated into a sweeping living and dining area.
A series of old factory windows frame stunning Easterly views towards the Brisbane River and across to New Farm Park, and two private balconies provide the perfect space for soaking up breezy Summer evenings, and gazing at sparkling night-time city lights.
Uniquely positioned on one of the only North-Easterly facing riverfront properties in cosmopolitan New Farm, this stunning property is flanked by New Farm Park and the Powerhouse, is only minutes away from leading restaurants and cafes, the Riverwalk, city ferry services and the famous Farmers Markets.
Do not miss this rare opportunity to own one of the most stunning landmark residences in Brisbane.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Extensive use of Cloud White Italian limestone in entrance and bathrooms
- Solid French Oak hand-laid herringbone floors throughout
- Entertainer's kitchen, finished to impeccable standard with satin StyLite surfaces, Hafele soft-close electric drawer runners, custom-made stainless-steel hidden bar sink, and a prewired speaker system to the lounge/dining area
- Gaggenau appliances, including coffee machine, microwave, double ovens with pizza stone, overhead rangehood, double-door refrigerator freezer, steamer, teppanyaki grill, glass hot plates, deep-fryer, dishwasher, and two full-height Vintec wine cabinets
- Grohe tapware in laundry and bathrooms, with kitchen featuring beautiful Franke tapware, sink and drain system, plus Zip Micron hot/cold hydro tap
- Extensive use of Niugini Rosewood for doors and cabinetry
- Bathrooms feature custom Caesarstone vanity units and Philipe Starck toilet ceramics, custom-manufactured stainless-steel fittings
- Secure side-by-side parking for two cars and additional personal storage facilities
- 24-hour security, intercom, lift access and residents' gym