“Timeless Charming-Elegant Federation on Substantial Level Land”
For private inspection, please call Jane Li 0499 233 233
A beautifully preserved single level brick and sandstone Federation home, 'Pinjarra' (c1915) is proudly positioned on a corner block, embracing landscape gardens with exquisite traditional details throughout. It lies within walking distance to Westfield Chatswood, restaurants, cafes and shops, schools, station and city transport.
- 3/4 bedrooms -Main with original fireplace and beautiful adjoining sunroom/study nook;
- Formal lounge room , stunning fireplace , high patterned ceilings
- Level and private easy maintain rear garden;
- Stanley Street access to double lock garage;
- 3 Ornate fireplaces, high patterned ceilings & timber floors and stained glass;
- Walk to quality schools, bus and village shopping -easy access to CBD approaches.
Landsize : 612 sqm