“STUDIO APARTMENT WITH AMAZING VIEW”
Set upon the second level of a popular '70s high rise 'Underwood Towers', this bright, quite spacious & very sunny apartment has sliding glass doors to a north west facing balcony where you can enjoy city skyline views.
- Fresh contemporary decor & parquetry floors throughout
- Open plan living space with large picture windows
- Bright well-equipped separate kitchen and full bathroom
- Sunny balcony with city views, built-in storage and lift access
- On-site parking space available, first in best dressed
- Leisurely stroll to Oxford Street & Centennial Parklands
Only moments away from 5 ways, bistros, boutiques, deli's, galleries, Centennial Park, Trumper Park tennis courts, Edgecliff Centre shops & train/bus interchange.
COVID-19 INSPECTION POLICY: IF YOU ARE ATTENDING ONE OF OUR OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU REGISTER IN ADVANCE THROUGH THE LINK ON THE WEBSITE. WE HAVE A STRICT COVID-19 POLICY, WHICH WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU ADHERE TO DURING THE OPEN FOR INSPECTION.